St. Christopher's was built between 1930 & 1932 with much of the funding raised by the children from the Liverpool Diocese. This is why the Church is often and affectionately known as the "Children's Church" and the Architect, Bernard Miller, incorporated sculptures of the Children into the art deco design.
Brownies inside the Court Yard. Year unknown.
The Court Yard taken in 1932 shortly after the Church opened.